What to do
We have a little homework for you to do before the session.
Let's face it, a boudoir photography session is a once-in-a-lifetime experience for most ladies. If this is the case for you, we want you to get the most out of your session and have it be one of the most exciting and rewarding experiences for you.
A few personal questions for you - about your body
Here are a few personal questions for you to help you visualize the outcome of your boudoir experience with us. So grab a pen and a piece of paper to jot down the answers to these questions.
- What do you consider to be your most attractive physical features? (For example: your hair, smile, eyes, your back, legs, etc.)
- If you're doing this as a gift for your significant other, what does he/she consider to be your most attractive physical features? (What does he/she naturally gravitate towards or compliment you on the most? :)
- Are there any physical areas that you are self-conscious about that you would like for us to minimize or work around? (For example: a scar, stretch marks, limitations due to a surgery, etc.)
Now that we’ve determined the ‘stars’ of the show, so to speak, let's figure out your level of comfort and stylistic taste.
Our style of photography
We have split our style of photography into 4 distinct segments. This is to compliment our ultimate boudoir luxury experience that comes with 4 different outfit options and 4 different looks/sets. So if you wanted to have images created of you from each segment of our style you could easily do so by either going with our 4 scene session or the luxury boudoir experience.
Comfort level 1-3 - Makes the viewer think of your beauty
Outfit suggestions - Oversized sweater, boyshorts, knee-high socks, his sports jersey, nighty and a robe, pretty dress, a ball gown, etc.
Comfort level 4-7 - Makes the viewer think of your body
Outfit suggestions - corset, garter belt and thigh highs, bodysuit, teddy, bra & pantie sets, etc.
Comfort level 8-10 - Makes the viewer think of sex (in a tasteful and classy way)
Outfit suggestions - statement jewelry, heels, sheer scarves, go topless, bottomless or au natural, pair it with sheets in bed, etc.
Comfort level 10 - Makes the viewer think of anonymous art
Outfit suggestions - your God-given birthday suite
A FEW MORE QUESTIONS FOR YOU - ABOUT YOUR TASTE
- What is your comfort level? (How much or how little do you want to expose in the photographs?)
- What is your preferred taste? (Beautiful, Confident, Sexy or Nude art)
The last part of your homework
Along with the answers to the questions above, please send us the following before your session:
- A selfie for our MUA
- Snapshot of your outfits